Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hello everyone we're back!

Hello everyone out there in cyber space, it’s been a quick minute since I last posted anything on this blog! I am not very good at posting current events, but in due time I will get better at this. Hopefully? Since, my last posting 2 month ago, we have had numerous events including our very own Bronx Heroes comic convention a small comic book con tour in Philly along with Carl Cee-Kay Kent and Ray Felix. We also did various T.V. print media press and finally a cool interview with Bronxnet. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a dedicated weekly update schedule; I will attempt in the coming weeks to do a weekly update on everything from comic books, art, music and anything else creative. Once again Thanks too everyone for still keeping the support.

Stay Bx Strong!
Gary Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment